Faisal Mangondato, 59, is a businessman who is running as the standard-bearer of the Katipunan ng Kamalayang Kayumanggi party. He was born in Ramain Ditsaan, Lanao del Sur, and currently resides in Marawi City.
He launched a failed bid for regional governor of Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao as an independent in 2016. Three years later, in 2019, he sought a Senate seat in 2019 but did not garner enough votes to win.
The candidate's top priorities if elected to office, tracked against previous promises and accomplishments, if any
In 2019, he campaigned for:
- Creation of Bangsa Moro
- Anti-political dynasties
- Term limits Opposed extension of Martial Law in Mindanao
- Claimed number of workers from China is having an adverse effect on the Philippine economy
- Urged better job opportunities for people outside of Metro Manila
- Called for an end to extrajudicial killings
- Against lowering of minimum age of criminal responsibility
- Supports the death penalty for drug trafficking offenders
- Same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ protection
- Duterte administration’s initiatives of cleaning Manila Bay and Boracay
- Implementation of R.A. No. 9003 or the Ecological Solid Waste Management Act of 2000
The candidate's top five accomplishments and contributions for the last 15 years or so
Actions and/or proceedings pending against or resolved in courts or tribunals involving the candidate, based on publicly available information
Also known as SALN, this document is a declaration of one's personal finances. Philippine Law requires the SALN to be submitted by all public officials and employees to the Ombudsman. Public officials and employees may opt to voluntarily disclose their SALN to the public.
Key details about the candidate's campaign
Candidate's major donors and campaign funding sources
The candidate's top advocacies in the last 15 years or so
Basic information about the candidate
B.S. Medical Technology, Philippine Women’s University